- Controls 1 hardwired ceiling fan
- Replaces existing fan switch
- Adjusts fan speed, and turns fan on and off (does not control lights)
- Save fan speed preference with the “favorite” button at the center
- Pair with the Fan Pico remote (sold separately) for wireless control from anywhere around your home
- Neutral wire required
- Claro wallplate and wall mount kit sold separately
Add personalized scenes to control multiple lights, shades and fans together at the touch of a button.
Schedule lights, shades and fans to adjust automatically at set times of the day. Turn on your porch light at sunset and turn it off at sunrise. Turn lights on to a soft level and slightly raise shades every morning as you head into the kitchen for coffee.
The geofencing feature controls lights, shades and fans based on your location. Maybe you always leave the entryway lights on as you head out the door in the morning? Geofencing will turn them off for you once you’re out the door. It can also turn lights and fans on for you when you come home.
“Alexa, turn on fan” “Ok Google, turn off fan.” “Hey Siri, all fans on!” Caséta integrates seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit to give you hands-free control of your lighting. Life just got simpler.
Control from anywhere
Control lights, shades, fans and temperature in the comfort of your home or from anywhere in the world – the office, the airport, the beach – so lights aren’t left on or shades aren’t left open when you’re away.