Tags: lutron caseta, homekit, alexa, google assistant, new
Lutron Caseta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO
The Caséta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO controls lighting loads, both directly and remotely when paired with Pico remote controls, providing a system that delivers convenience and ease of installation. The Caséta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO uses Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology which enables wireless communication with Pico remote controls and the Lutron Smart Bridge and Smart Bridge PRO.
- The Caséta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO provides dimming of multiple load types and, when paired with Pico remote controls, allows remote control from anywhere in the space.
- When used with the Lutron Smart Bridge or Smart Bridge PRO, the Caséta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO may be programmed via the Lutron app, incorporated into lighting scenes, scheduled for daily events, and controlled from anywhere in the world1.
- Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Includes Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe lamp replacement.
- Neutral-optional dimmer is ideal for retrofit applications when used in two-wire mode, and provides better performance with LEDs when neutral is connected.
- Compatible with Lutron Hi-lume A-Series LTE 2-wire LED driver, PHPM interfaces (for large wattage loads and/or ELV loads) and GRX-TVI interfaces (for 0-10 V- driver loads). Neutral wire is required for drivers and interfaces (for 0-10 V- driver loads).
- Works with compatible dimmable screw-in LEDs as well as incandescent, halogen, and halogen-based MLV loads (neutral wire required for MLV).
- Compatible with dimmable ballasts.
Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch
This kit for hardwired lights gives you smart lighting control in one room. It is easy to use, simple to set up, and gives you a smart system that you can expand at your own pace.
Getting started is easy
It takes just a few minutes to install your Caséta Wireless lighting control system. And once you have got your system up and running you can seamlessly expand beyond lighting to other connected home solutions.
Expand your Smart Home System
The system can be expanded and integrated with best-in-class products available from partners like Amazon, Apple, Nest, Sonos and Xfinity to incorporate the best Smart Home technology into your home.
The system is ultra-reliable
Caséta Wireless features Lutron's patented Clear Connect® technology, which sets the bar for reliable wireless performance. Its quiet frequency band is free of interference, so your Caséta Wireless dimmers are not affected by other wireless products. It just works!
Nothing gives you as much comfort as a well-lit home
Caséta is a smart lighting control system and so much more. See how it puts peace of mind and comfort in the palm of your hand.
Always come back to a well-lit home
Sun down. Lights up. With scheduling, Caséta works better than clockwork. It adjusts as sunset changes throughout the season to bathe your house in light whenever it gets dark.
Ease of control by touch or voice
Stay comfortably in control from anywhere. Manage Caséta effortlessly with dimmers, Pico remotes, the mobile app or use voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri.
Look like you're home, even when you're not
Smart Away technology turns lights on and off at random to make it appear like someone's always home even when you're miles away.
No need to get up to wind down
Connect and control multiple lights by setting a scene - and go from game day to movie night to lights out in no time.
Lighting that knows when you come and go
Get an alert when you head out, indicating you've left the lights on - and be welcomed with light when you arrive home. All based on your location.
Smart lighting that plays well with others
Caséta works seamlessly with other smart home products so you can have a smart home as you want and easily manage it through the Lutron app.
- In-wall light dimmer pro
|Hub required||Yes. For remote control using Lutron App.|
|No hub required||With manual or Pico remote control only.|
|Ethernet||Enternet connection required for the bridge.|